What is a Special Needs Trust?
A special needs trust is designed for beneficiaries with disabilities, either physically or mentally. They are created to protect assets while allowing the beneficiary to receive essential needs-based government benefits. Special needs trusts are also used to receive personal injury proceeds or compensation for criminal injuries, litigation or insurance settlements.
Two Rivers Trust Co. offers a comprehensive set of services for the management of special needs trusts. Two Rivers Trust works diligently to ensure that all trust distributions are compliant with regulatory requirements and that public benefits are maximized for the beneficiary. The main goal is to help provide the special needs individual with a better quality of life.
SPECIAL NEEDS SERVICES
- General Accounting and Record Keeping
- Coordinating Preparation of Tax Returns
- Collaborating with Other Professionals
- Preserving Eligibility of Beneficiary's Benefits
- Providing Financial Statements
- Protecting and Safekeeping Assets
Why Two Rivers Trust Co.?
Two Rivers Trust Co. ® 744 Horizon Court Suite #350, Grand Junction, CO 81506